All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chase crediting up to $35,000

Has anyone had any experience with this? Not sure how accurate it is...been having quite the opposite experience with Chase. http://www.sac

Started by Ben Balsbaugh

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Wendy Martin

Where is the Voting for Worst Short Sale Servicer of 2010??

Hey...   Can anybody direct me to where to vote for the worst loan servicer when it comes to short sales for 2010?   It's that time of year…

Started by Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales

13 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales

Electronic Signature-friendly Lenders? Please Post...

For those of us that use an electronic signature service, I thought it might be helpful to make a list of the banks/lenders that accept ele…

Started by Kristin D Smith

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Kristin D Smith

Non-Electronic Signature-friendly banks/lenders. Please Post

This thread is for those banks that we know for a fact will NOT accept Electronic or Stamped signatures on their documents.  Please post th…

Started by Kristin D Smith

3 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Glenda Sher

Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

This is a HAFA short sale and I'm the buyer agent. The 2nd lien holder, an AZ credit union sent a form demanding that the buyer and the buy…

Started by Bill Travis

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

Sharing Buyers Appraisal with Bank during short sales

I currently have a short sale in which the buyer's appraisal accidently got ordered and completed.  The appraisal came in much lower ($30K)…

Started by christinevmcinerney

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

Mortgage Insurance is such a Scam!

Read this this morning and I think it's a worthwhile read for all us Short Sale Realtors..I get hit with MI at the very end sometimes..even…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

2 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Commercial Property Short Sales?

Where can I get more information on the differences for Commercial Property Short Sale requirements as opposed to Residential property requ…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Rick Trono

Bank of America taking forever to respond to our counter

I have been waiting 10 days for Bank of America  to respond to our counter to the counter via equator. I have emailed the negotiator but no…

Started by Terrie Leighton

6 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Kate Ferguson

Who Pays for The Fire Insurance

Who pays for the fire insurance when a property is being marketed as a short sale. The seller does not want to pay for it since he will not…

Started by Thomas McCombs

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************