All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale package with a Sales agreement

I have a short sale but my buyer just doesn't want to wait for the long process.  Do you think the bank will accept it with a sales agreeme…

Started by Donna Paul

3 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Mr Stallioninc

Nationpoint & First Franklin

I have a short sale involving First Franklin and Nationpoint.Does it make sense that Nationpoint originated this loan and they loaned 40k a…

Started by Mary Wilcox

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Mary Wilcox

CDPE

I am just finishing on line class from Certified Distressed Property Expert. Anyone else taken this course? Has a lot of great information.

Started by David Wiggins

43 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Steve Ladd

BOA - Equator: Negotiator Tasks are Late 5 Days

I have done everything, and borrower has done everything on BOA/SS site too.  All of our tasks are complete and confirmed by BOA/Equator re…

Started by Christine Bohn

3 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

B of A

This seems to be the question all of us wish we had a more clear answer to here in the Pacific Northwest.Typically B of A is our toughest s…

Started by Carrie Haymond

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

Presenting Multiple Offers

Okay, I know you're thinking, 'Is she blonde or something?' because I'm back with the same question! I have a buyer who is THE perfect sho…

Started by Debe Maxwell

22 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Debe Maxwell

Short Sale Marketing

I've been wondering if there are any agents here who have been marketing through social media platforms, I'd like to see if anyone have som…

Started by Loreena Yeo

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Maynard Wagner

Has anyone used an attorney to negotiate a short sale?

I have heard, but not confirmed, that the success rate and commission level with an attorney negotiated short sale is much higher. I have a…

Started by Ray Nelson

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

BofA is slamming out approvals this week!! Almost.

Has anybody noticed the increased activity with lenders the last couple of weeks? I have files that have been sitting for months that are f…

Started by Bryant Tutas

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Kylee Roe

I logged in and was WOWed, Bryant & Wendy!

What a classy looking site guys! Wendy, I KNOW you love it!! I love the easy accessibility for the sellers to find agents and the look is c…

Started by Debe Maxwell

0 Nov 8, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************