All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question re relocation hardship

Hi all, I have sellers who have an incredible job opportunity in another city; unfortunately they are underwater on their current home.   S…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

13 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Eric

Has anyone worked with Key Bank 2nd?

Property is in AZ. Key bank has a second and will not approve the ss. The owner has send in 4 budgets with supporting details and they keep…

Started by Walt Pimentel

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Debbie Tuttle

BOFA short sale - Need Help/advice!

I am a buyer and have been relying on your site for some time now and it has helped tremendously.  With your guidance I thought I was neari…

Started by Rick Maron

10 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Larry Davis

Looking to buy before short selling home? What am I missing?

Hi all, I was contacted by an out of state buyer today looking to move into our area. Yay, right? But then she tells me she's just listed…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

19 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

B of A 1st will only give $8500 to 2nd (non HAFA), 2nd rejected

I have a short sale with Bank of America 1st and a 2nd with a collection agency, Compass, who works for the 2nd  investor, Carrington. When…

Started by Wpack49

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Wpack49

Damage to credit after a short sale if no missed payments?

I had a nice conversation with a young man who moved from FL to SC, is current on both his first w/ ING Direct and his HELOC w/ Regions Ban…

Started by Steven Angelil

4 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

BoA FHA ss Florida

Here is the latest news on what hopefully will be home. My question is does anyone have any advise on about how much longer this will take…

Started by SS buyer BoA

1 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by SS buyer BoA

Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

I've been getting many inquiries from homeowners about what they can do if they lost their home to foreclosure and have a junior lienholder…

Started by Peter J Kim

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

There is light at the end of the Tunnel

Get your FREE Short Sale report here.  Chances are, you or someone you know in Lawrenceville is facing the possibility of foreclosure.…

Started by Richard Simpson

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Smitty

buying a BoA shortsale florida...what does this mean?

Friday my realtor has my hubby and I sign an addendum to extend our contract to FEBRUARY bc after 2 months the house we are trying to buy i…

Started by SS buyer BoA

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by SS buyer BoA

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************