All Discussions Tagged 'negotiator' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Third party negotiators and Nationstar

Hello all, Would you suggest using a third party negotiator for a Nationstar short sale? All the best,Kieran

Started by Kieran Jackson

6 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Celeste ODea

SS process once the property is entered into WF equator system

4.5 months ago my husband and I submitted an offer on a home listed as a short sale property.  It was quickly accepted by the seller (on Oc…

Started by Britt

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

3rd party negotiator or Realtor negotiator?

As a Realtor (and a CPA), I used to negotiate all my own short sales, and had an almost 100% success rate.  About 2 years ago, I started us…

Started by Teresa B Cooper

15 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

In middle of negotiation and before expiration of conditional approval, Greentree moves file to Recovery Dept

Has anyone experienced this? On August 10, Greentree, as second lien holder, sent conditional approval for $20,0000, with deadline of  Sep…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

NEGOTIATION STAND STILL(help 911)

Ok , So ive been working this shortsale here in sacramento california for close to a year now. Where do i start? This SS is a fha loan. One…

Started by TERRY POWE

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 2 It brought to my attention on the Negotiator interview a comment that the negotiator did…

Started by Ray Saenz

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 1

Comments about the Negotiator interview Part 1 I’m writing my comments or questions that I found in the negotiator interview, If you have…

Started by Ray Saenz

0 Jan 12, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************