Ok , So ive been working this shortsale here in sacramento california for close to a year now. Where do i start? This SS is a fha loan. One loan with BofA. Appraised by the bank. And with an approved price. We have an Excepted cash offer with two backup cash offers as well. Slam Dunk right? WRONG.   My frustration level is over the top . THE PROBLEM IS: The negotiator assigned to the file name is Wimberly Corker. Since january i have not heard from him,( not even once), i have not recieve a single email, i have not recieve a single phone call. I mean its like everyone disappeared on me. Hear it is June1 and five monthes have passed without speaking to a negotiator AT ALL. Ive called and email his supervisor with still no responce. Ive esculated the file several time with no responce from anyone. Every time ive esculated the file , i left urgent messages with NO SUCCESS. I called two weeks ago to escalate the file yet again, and was informed that the file has been assigned to a different negotiator by the name of Heather brownly. GREAT RIGHT? WRONG YET AGAIN. I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD AND THING FROM NEW NEGOTIATOR, NOT A- email, call, text, facebook post, us mail, wine bottle in the ocean message, not even a carrier PIGEON message. Now, Original buyers have now walked, but one of the backup buyers have steped in with an even higher cash offer for the property.DOes someone have a contact to a top exec. that can get something done. Ive never seen anything like this before.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol, believe it or not , it does me good to know its not just me. Some cases are just long and hard fought out, and Im ok with those.  Others are sheer foolishness and border line criminal if you ask me. I agree, if no is your answer just tell us. But leaving us hanging for almost a year is just wrong. Thanks for the encouragement it really helps.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************