All Discussions Tagged 'chase' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chase Short Sale Process

I wanted to get a little extra input on the Chase Short Sale process.  I have a client with a loan serviced by chase, backed by Freddie Mac…

Started by Matthew

3 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Chase short sale HELP

I have been negotiating a FHA Chase short sale for the past year.  Finally issued the approval and ready to close.  Sent in the final HUDs…

Started by Brett Scarbrough

4 May 6, 2014
Reply by Jorge Vega

CHASE FHA deficiency issue

I got an approval from Chase however it does not address the deficiency with the borrower. The negotiator told me that on the FHA loans tha…

Started by Joshua Gayman

9 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Freddie Mac closing instructions

I'm negotiating a Chase short sale with Freddie Mac as the investor and I want to share closing instructions that I was told are "fairly ne…

Started by Cheri Smith

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Stuck on negotiations with Chase on 1st and Real Time Resolutions on 2nd-- HELP!!!

Hi everyone, what a great website! I am in an ugly situation with Chase on the 1st and RTR on the 2nd. Chase approved HAFA short sale in No…

Started by Cricket Yee

21 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Redline Recovery Services for Chase

I have an approved HAFA short sale with Bank of America with an auction date of Feb. 23.  The second is with Chase but is now being handled…

Started by Joysielyn Howard

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Joysielyn Howard

Verbal approval ---> Written approval

Hi there! We got verbal approval from Chase on Jan 28th. They want it closed by March 1st and they said written approval will come in the n…

Started by Lauren Michaels

4 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Lauren Michaels

Chase Gives Seller $10K Back Without Even Being Asked!

When Chase started sending incentive solicitation letters to their borrowers in hardship early this year, many in the real estate industry…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

32 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Richard

MHA Servicer Results!!

What's everyones thoughts on the recent MHA Servicer results through July 2011??

Started by Eric Mieles

0 Sep 6, 2011

Chase - Difficult and no response

I am attempting to process a short sale. Home is worth about 90k, after 5 months and sending them complete package with offer for 90k - fin…

Started by Ben Balsbaugh

8 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jim McCormack

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************