Wendy Rulnick's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (723) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff - Would anyone run their business like that? WHO WOULD? It loses money for ever…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 9, 2009 to More Bank of America stupidity

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

"You're da bomb!! Go Jeff!"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 9, 2009 to 3 short sale approvals

6 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Jeff - I know, she even told me she "searched the MLS" and found many closed that sa…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 9, 2009 to Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

"Very frustrating! Sometimes I feel like a broken record! "

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 9, 2009 to Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

"Laurel - Thank you !! I was partially VENTING because I am really sick of these offe…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 8, 2009 to Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

"Loreena, Great! Big congratulations to you! You are right, this is a very special gr…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 3, 2009 to Please cheer me on... 2 short sale listings in 2 days

5 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Kent Dills

"Jeff - I got an immediate email reply from Larry, saying he is alerting department m…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 31, 2009 to Short sale detective, that is what we need to be to get these done!

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Corine Holland

"Jeff - That is very good information to know about Regions. I think they are getting…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 31, 2009 to Regions Bank short sale approved and closed today

2 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Hi Rhonda - Thank you for talking to our top short sale agents!! Do you remember wha…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 29, 2009 to Suntrust SS Trouble...HELP!!!

6 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by R Mial

"Jeff, Thank you! I will email all. I sent to Larry already :)!!!!"

Wendy Rulnick replied Oct 29, 2009 to Short sale detective, that is what we need to be to get these done!

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Corine Holland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************