Sheyenne Schultz's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried escalating this file and getting a case number? This should have been…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to ususbest and worse banks for short sales

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Griffin... I am so sorry. This agent seems to be most of the problem and I DO NOT li…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to advice needed on b of a equator counter offer

12 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by griffin

"YIKES! Wow...I had no idea you didn't authorize the agent to resubmit your original…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to advice needed on b of a equator counter offer

12 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by griffin

"I understand your frustration. You feel this should have been disclosed to you upfro…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to Sellers negotiator fee

73 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Remember guys ...this is a FIRST OFFER from the bank. Of COURSE it's going to be hig…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to BOA/Equator Counter Offer too High short sale

30 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by tejas

"Hi Christine...  Sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention, nor am I ras…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to Innacurate BPOs, Why?

31 May 23, 2013
Reply by Daniel Cecil

"Jeff You and I know that getting accurate BPO's is like finding the Holy Grail. lol …"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to Innacurate BPOs, Why?

31 May 23, 2013
Reply by Daniel Cecil

"Several ways. Have the negotiator actually put it in writing in equator, so you Have…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to Trustee Sale date not granted

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Jessica Kesler

"I hate to say this but u never should have folded so easy the first time around. Wha…"

12 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by griffin

"I would have to say Aurora is alittle difficult. But once you learn their process yo…"

Sheyenne Schultz replied Jan 8, 2012 to Easy Banks to Work With and Difficult Banks to Work With

50 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************