Janice MacMillan's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Patty, I did take the SFR class and did not learn anything that I didn't already kno…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 30, 2011 to CDPE certification quetstion

33 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey

"I just closed one with Chase on 5/26, and the language read... "JPMorgan Chase Bank,…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 27, 2011 to Chase approval letter language waiving deficiency?

2 May 27, 2011
Reply by Janice MacMillan

"I am working with Chase on a short sale that is scheduled to close tomorrow 5/26 Onc…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 25, 2011 to Quick question about Short Sale Timeline

19 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Becky Anderson

"Jeff, This document you have explaining the short sale process, is this a Florida fo…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 17, 2011 to What does everyone think of the post "How To Keep A Buyer A Party To A Short Sale Transaction Without A Signed P&S Contract" since comments are not allowed on that post?

29 May 18, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Jeff, I had not thought of making the EMD non-refundable. That is quite frankly a br…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 17, 2011 to What does everyone think of the post "How To Keep A Buyer A Party To A Short Sale Transaction Without A Signed P&S Contract" since comments are not allowed on that post?

29 May 18, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Hey Jeff, That is correct. I just can't figure how they come up with their figures f…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 17, 2011 to Determining Seller Contribution

8 May 29, 2011
Reply by James L. Bilotta

"I have looked into them. Even sent them an email that they never responded to. Yes,…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 12, 2011 to Titanium Solutions & Can I say WHAT?

50 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Trina Gonzales

"Mike, I too use the stategy mentioned above. You will save yourself a lot of frustra…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 10, 2011 to Worried about my short sale, supposed to sign listing agreement tomorrow

31 May 10, 2011
Reply by Janice MacMillan

"Thom, Can I ask what additional information it is that you use for your mailings? I…"

Janice MacMillan replied May 3, 2011 to Any luck with short sale mailing list? 30,60,90, 120 non pay pre-nods

21 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Craig Bartels

"This is very similiar to the www.NARRPR.com website"

Janice MacMillan replied May 3, 2011 to B of A- no more BPOs

41 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************