The Negotiator's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Tara, as a Realtor your job has nothing to do with getting property values increased…"

The Negotiator replied Sep 4, 2011 to Shortsale then Flip , is this allowed ?

114 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"It was the moral of the story, Tara, not the intricate details. However, I'm glad to…"

114 Aug 12, 2012

"The mortgage fraud did not go down the way you are connecting the two. I would say g…"

114 Aug 12, 2012

"I think being a highly respected and talented agent only means one thing ... if he o…"

The Negotiator replied Sep 4, 2011 to Another flopping article on MSN

52 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I fail to read that when the "short sale flippers" resell the property, they are sel…"

The Negotiator replied Aug 28, 2011 to Freddie Mac wants agents to help stop short-sale fraud

8 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by The Negotiator

"I think it's a lot easier dealing with collections ... they just want something ($)…"

The Negotiator replied Aug 14, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"PM me and I will give you my number to call. "

The Negotiator replied Jul 31, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Sometimes they are, Wendy. Again, I will post this..   "This presents a fact that is…"

The Negotiator replied Jul 31, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"agreed "

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

""This presents a fact that is astounding to many uneducated observers: The very same…"

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************