Justin Berry's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome!  Thanks for making my day!"

Justin Berry replied May 2, 2012 to Short Sale Humor

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Diane Donnelly

"I've found that most servicers consider it to it be the date on the contract or the…"

Justin Berry replied Apr 30, 2012 to FHA ATP Question

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by Travis Davies

"Sounds good!  Thanks for updating us all on the final result."

Justin Berry replied Apr 26, 2012 to Title Company Won't Sign Shortsale Affidavit

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"Just got a new file with them a few weeks ago. They are just servicers/collectors fo…"

Justin Berry replied Apr 24, 2012 to Anyone have any experience working with American Coradius Internation Collection company?

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Katherine Grote

"I agree.  Chances are the investor doesn't even know this is going on.  With Fannie…"

Justin Berry replied Apr 24, 2012 to Any way to "defeat" the Mortgage Insurance Company?

21 May 13, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Agreed - Many times this takes several years.  Also, the foreclosing lender will not…"

Justin Berry replied Apr 20, 2012 to Tax Foreclosure In The Middle Of Short Sale?

5 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Ask for the investor to approve a claim reduction.  They'll generally do this as a l…"

Justin Berry replied Apr 18, 2012 to MI Company - Getting info

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"We have a clause in our Short Sale Addendum that buyers agree to pay for up to $500 …"

Justin Berry replied Apr 18, 2012 to Short sale held up because of pro rated taxes and lien release fee

4 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Kimberly S. Ruley

"I have run into this before with different lender and have seen it solved 3 dfferent…"

Justin Berry replied Mar 12, 2012 to Title Company Won't Sign Shortsale Affidavit

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"I know a guy who works as negotiator in a loss mitigation department of a servicer w…"

Justin Berry replied Mar 6, 2012 to NEGOTIATORS GET PAID BY COMMISSION OR SALARY? WHATS THEIR MOTIVATION TO CLOSE OUR DEALS?

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************