Roy Chambers's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Just had this happen to us too. Send it nation star. It will take them roughly 10 da…"

Roy Chambers replied Aug 21, 2011 to In negotiations with met life/ first horizons short sale for 6 months and they sold it to NATION STAR yesterday

25 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I am heading to Spokane, WA (5+ hours drive) to see Kevin & Fred. They are aweso…"

Roy Chambers replied Aug 14, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"I have not heard of a lender forcing a seller to pay from any retirement funds. Howe…"

Roy Chambers replied Aug 14, 2011 to Does anyone know if an IRA (Individual Retirement Account) is protected from deficiency judgments?

4 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"If the seller is going to walk away & you are no deficiency state, similar to us…"

Roy Chambers replied Aug 14, 2011 to No Hardship, Just Very Upside Down. Short Sell?

12 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

"The fact it is in collections is irrelevant- if you are the debt collector & you…"

Roy Chambers replied Aug 14, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Brian is right about FHA allowing upside down owners to buy & we should all keep…"

Roy Chambers replied Aug 14, 2011 to Looking to buy before short selling home? What am I missing?

19 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************