Teresa Keeler's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Just as an add-on to your reply - you can proceed with the short sale with the trust…"

Teresa Keeler replied Feb 23, 2012 to Second Mortgage of 75K Refusing to Participate in HAFA and Demanding 34K

38 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Have you considered going back to the lender and telling them that your broker will…"

Teresa Keeler replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"OK here is more information....she deeded the property to an investor who had a "poc…"

Teresa Keeler replied Jan 3, 2012 to Seller transferred title to another person leaving mortgage in place

14 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

"No they will not deed it back - I believe it was an investor who got involved some t…"

Teresa Keeler replied Jan 3, 2012 to Seller transferred title to another person leaving mortgage in place

14 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

"I think we would all agree that the private lienholder issue is a separate issue.  I…"

Teresa Keeler replied Dec 27, 2011 to Buyer Willing to Offer the Second Cash

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"That is exactly what she said - it is a document used to disclose fees associated wi…"

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"l I have to admit I too am now struggling with this. I just had a conversation with…"

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"Your instincts are your best guide to right and wrong.  IMHO - 30K is excessive I do…"

Teresa Keeler replied Dec 19, 2011 to Buyer Willing to Offer the Second Cash

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"I think one of the biggest problems is that using your very well presented scenario…"

Teresa Keeler replied Sep 7, 2011 to Another flopping article on MSN

52 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I couldn't resist - I had to post a LENGHTY reply on the MSN article.   Repeat after…"

Teresa Keeler replied Sep 6, 2011 to Another flopping article on MSN

52 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************