Short Sale Superstars LLC's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"I've done a few with them in the past. From my experience it's similiar to working w…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Feb 20, 2019 to Fay Servicing Issues

3 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Defieciency's depend on state law and if deficiency judgments are allowed then it co…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Feb 12, 2019 to Wells Fargo

1 Feb 12, 2019

"Don't believe so, I believe this is it https://ww3.freddiemac.com/loanlookup/ or htt…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Feb 6, 2019 to Freddie Mac loan lookup

3 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Tony Morales

"What's the challenge? Have you spoken to the floor manager in the short sale departm…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 31, 2019 to Looking for a VP contact info of short sales department at Suntrust Bank in Florida

1 Jan 31, 2019

"Depends on who the investor or insurer is. FHA, VA, USDA,  Reverse Mortgages, are to…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 23, 2019 to Value Disputes

2 Jan 23, 2019

"Great, that's really all you can do in this scenario. One step in the right directio…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 10, 2018 to Need response quickly from Bayview Loan Servicing

3 Dec 10, 2018

"Did they confirm they would entertain a value dispute? Seller should be consulting w…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 6, 2018 to Need response quickly from Bayview Loan Servicing

3 Dec 10, 2018

"I don't personally text people unless if they filled out a form on one of my website…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Oct 3, 2018 to How is everyone getting leads and building their pipeline?

12 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Sharon Powell

"I know it's not the most time efficient, but I find door knocking to be extremely po…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Oct 1, 2018 to How is everyone getting leads and building their pipeline?

12 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Sharon Powell

"Are you saying BOA HELOC is stating they are in 1st position? What does title show?…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Sep 24, 2018 to Short Sale with a Home Equity line as a second lien holder

4 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Ben Benita

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************