Beverly Cibulsky's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I am confused here? Short sale or traditional sale, (I always see a short sales as a…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 10, 2011 to What percentage of value is the tradtional cut off for counters

13 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Robert A. Carrino

"  Jeff, I would love to see you sing in the yard of a closed listing!  have 4 closin…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 7, 2011 to Just Sold Postcards

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I dont know about "buying" the note direct? But I have seen purchaser's contribute t…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 7, 2011 to Purchase note Directly from Servicer/Investor

13 May 23, 2012
Reply by Thomas Zdanowicz

"  "The List Agent is the key to a successful closing and if they are farming out the…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 6, 2011 to Typical fees for 3rd Party Negotiators

26 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Travis Davies

"Gail, Hi! Can you somehow post this under the "General" Blogs or whatever? (so it sh…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 6, 2011 to Special Industry Broadcast: Fannie Mae Short Sale Assistance Desk

1 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Beverly Cibulsky

"BOA,,, should work with it! The other one! Let's just say, I dont even want to menti…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 6, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

" I agree with Jeff! The "selling agent" and/or buyer should not have to absorb a thi…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 6, 2011 to Typical fees for 3rd Party Negotiators

26 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Travis Davies

"  I have both the CDPE and SFR designation. CDPE does provide excellent up to date t…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jul 2, 2011 to CDPE, SFR and others. Which designation contains the best training?

19 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Dianne Rastelli, GRI, ABR, CDRS

"Darlene.... A real long shot, but perhaps worth a try! Would the buyer (and or agent…"

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jun 29, 2011 to Short Sale Closing

15 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Darlene Bradley

""

Beverly Cibulsky replied Jun 29, 2011 to Short Sale Closing

15 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Darlene Bradley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************