Patsy Clevenger's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The process will more than likely have to start all over.  Each servicer has their o…"

Patsy Clevenger replied Jul 2, 2014 to Need Some Help With Bank of America Short Sale

12 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"It's unfortunate but this is happening a lot with B of A and them service releasing…"

Patsy Clevenger replied Jul 2, 2014 to Need Some Help With Bank of America Short Sale

12 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Use this link and send a message they will call you back same day if early enough if…"

Patsy Clevenger replied May 23, 2011 to HAFA Short Sales nightmare with UTLS and HAFA reinstatment

6 May 23, 2011
Reply by Terry Reager

"You can pull the tax roll chances are they were paid last month by B of A"

Patsy Clevenger replied Apr 10, 2011 to Pay property taxes during short sale?

5 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Patsy Clevenger

"I've gotten this twice and received 1 call. "

Patsy Clevenger replied Mar 29, 2011 to Short sale welcome call from Bank of America

9 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"Shannon this is what I found for Fannie Mae:   General Terms and Conditions Suspensi…"

Patsy Clevenger replied Mar 16, 2011 to Need help with HAFA short sale in HAFA approval process but Trustee Sale's 3 weeks away!

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"AMS has made a mess of HAFA.  I'm fighting the same battle.  Client applied for HAFA…"

Patsy Clevenger replied Mar 16, 2011 to Postponing Sale Dates

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Patsy Clevenger

"I've had 1 go smooth with Chase, 3 with B of A that are a joke and 1 new one with We…"

Patsy Clevenger replied Mar 15, 2011 to We are a year into the HAFA short sales, post your successes!

11 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"You can see if it's a Fannie or Freddie.  For Fannie use  www.fanniemae.com/loanlook…"

Patsy Clevenger replied Feb 24, 2011 to Investor declines postponement request for Trustee's Sale

6 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Do you know who the investor is?"

Patsy Clevenger replied Feb 24, 2011 to Investor declines postponement request for Trustee's Sale

6 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Laura Marshall

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************