Sheila Vardakis's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"no problem Pamela.................I would ask them for the specific document and hav…"

Sheila Vardakis replied Mar 21, 2013 to NEED ~ WF "Contract Addendum" for VA Compromise SS

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Pamela Walsh

"this is the only contract addendum I know of with WF.  They also have short sale aff…"

Sheila Vardakis replied Mar 21, 2013 to NEED ~ WF "Contract Addendum" for VA Compromise SS

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Pamela Walsh

"Boyd Fritzell"

Sheila Vardakis replied Nov 8, 2012 to HELP.......NEED AN HIGH UP CONTACT AT WELLS FARGO..........

6 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Sheila Vardakis

"YOU ROCK JEN!  Thank you so much"

Sheila Vardakis replied Nov 8, 2012 to HELP.......NEED AN HIGH UP CONTACT AT WELLS FARGO..........

6 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Sheila Vardakis

"I haven't Jen but will certainly do that now.  Would you be so kind to let me know n…"

6 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Sheila Vardakis

"Kelly,   From what I know only loans that are not FHA, VA or USDA can apply for HAFA…"

Sheila Vardakis replied Sep 29, 2012 to Does Wells Require HAFA Qualification?

9 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"that is weird that they would give an approval without seeing a HUD1 first.  did the…"

Sheila Vardakis replied Sep 7, 2012 to Wells Issues Approval Letter Based on Expired HUD

4 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I am curious to know what the hardship is for the sellers.  Banks want to keep them…"

Sheila Vardakis replied Jun 1, 2012 to Wells Fargo Declines Short Sale for the Second Time!

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Sheila Vardakis

"My question would be did the bank have a BPO or appraisal done to get the $220K?   Y…"

Sheila Vardakis replied Jun 1, 2012 to ASC/Wells Fargo won't reduce Approved Amount based on Buyer's Appraisal. Any ideas???

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Robin M. Willis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************