Mike Horton's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am guessing that you are not a real estate sales agent. I think you should look fo…"

Mike Horton replied May 14, 2012 to Anyone done SS with some equity on the property?

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Jeanne, I would suggest you review Combs Law Group FAQ on short sale. They address t…"

Mike Horton replied Apr 25, 2011 to Wells Fargo Home Equity Solutions Approval Letters - 2nds - Deficieny Release Language.

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Mike Horton

"Todd, excellent comment. I have had this situation several times. The emotional leve…"

Mike Horton replied Feb 16, 2011 to Wells Fargo Home Equity Demanding 10%

5 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I would ask the listing agent for more information and maybe have a discussion about…"

Mike Horton replied Jan 17, 2011 to ASC & HAFA Delay on Offer...Timeline is now at 75+ Days

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Melissa Polce

"Just a fun note. Submitting a bogus contract is not only an ethics violation but is…"

Mike Horton replied Jan 5, 2011 to RE Agent understated closing costs and left out seller concession

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"HMMMM if the buyers agent contacts the lien holder then the buyers agent is represen…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 17, 2010 to Seller handling negotiations with Wells - should buying agent get authorization to talk to Wells?

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Unless they have decided to allow their home to go to foreclosure, I can see no reas…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 2, 2010 to Short Sale after Loan Mod?

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

"First you should know that HAMP is the precourser to being able to participate in th…"

Mike Horton replied Oct 4, 2010 to My First WF Short Sale-HELP! PLEASE!

6 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Tracy, sounds like WF is working with the HAFA program (except that is 6% up to $600…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 29, 2010 to Wells Fargo Fannie Mae Short Sales

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

"Hold on to your hats folks. The 2nd can have additional funds paid to them in some c…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 16, 2010 to Questions about Wells Fargo Requirement regarding contributions towards 2nd lien

18 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by John Treadwell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************