TOP END Properties's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure if they have an escalation hotline, but you should be able to just request…"

TOP END Properties replied May 15, 2013 to CRM Won't Call Back!

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"They probably only postponed 30 days.  I would be concerned and would ask about a fu…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 15, 2013 to HELP Short Sale Wells Fargo

4 Apr 15, 2013

"You should ALWAYS get a waiver of deficiency."

TOP END Properties replied Feb 3, 2013 to Co-Signor concern if do a Short Sale question.........................

7 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Is the offer in line with the market value?   Obviously your not going to even deal…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 18, 2013 to Please Help! Bank wants more then what borrowers owe!

9 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I think the rumor is that Freddie Mac is doing Electronic Appraisals that are coming…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 18, 2013 to Is it Freddie or is it Wells Fargo??

6 Jan 18, 2013

"apparently having POA is outside the (typical) agent/customer relationship..  I woul…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 11, 2013 to Buyer's Agent as POA for Buyer - Commission Issue

3 Jan 11, 2013

"Do a 1-yr agreement with 1-yr extensions.  Many big banks make you write wording tha…"

TOP END Properties replied Oct 9, 2012 to Wells Fargo 4 addendums (DATES?)

5 Oct 9, 2012

"Doesn't the HAFA qualification only take about 24hrs?  Usually what happens is they…"

TOP END Properties replied Oct 9, 2012 to Does Wells Require HAFA Qualification?

9 Oct 9, 2012

"Here is what I would do, in this order .. - Send a message via Equator - Send a mess…"

TOP END Properties replied Oct 9, 2012 to Need contact to escalate a file..................

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by John Theis

"If the borrower is not 31+ days late .. it is not considered a hardship by Freddie M…"

TOP END Properties replied Sep 11, 2012 to Wells Fargo strikes again

3 Sep 11, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************