Jim McCormack's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"You can't do a short sale when there is equity.  It is not possible.  The lack of eq…"

Jim McCormack replied May 14, 2012 to Anyone done SS with some equity on the property?

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"The HUD PFS program still requires an appraisal and if your offer does not meet thei…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 5, 2012 to Listing agreement before FHA appraisal?

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Angela

"Hi Angela.  That is why you don't put the home in the MLS or even show it to buyers…"

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Angela

"Hi Angela. If you look at the top of page 4 (Use of a Real Estate Broker) on HUD Mor…"

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Angela

"Stop being lazy.  Go list a short sale with 4 mortgage loans! Good luck with this on…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 16, 2012 to I just received a negotiator on a file, anyone work with a Specialty Closing Department at Wells before?

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Victoria Frieberg

"On an FHA short sale Wells Fargo rejected my Listing Agreement because Lane was abbr…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 26, 2012 to Wells Fargo requiring zip code on Listing Contract

12 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Maria Evans

"Is this a Wells Fargo FHA Short Sale?  If so, the per the HUD Preforeclosure Sale Pr…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 13, 2012 to Low appraisal issue one week prior to close on an fha Wells...Negotiator sends me her appraisal!!

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Katherine Muhs

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************