Jim McCormack's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"If the husband is not a borrower do not put his income on the financials."

Jim McCormack replied Feb 19, 2013 to Wells Fargo declines HAFA short sale due to no imminent default

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"Yes, those guidelines are correct, but in my experience they do not really "consider…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 19, 2013 to Wells Fargo declines HAFA short sale due to no imminent default

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"HAFA has always required that the Borrower be at least 60 days delinquent before bei…"

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"Yes and no.  The banks can ask for a cash contribution even if you have nothing.  It…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 23, 2013 to seller participation on freddie owned loan

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"The banks don't care where the money is located.  However, if they foreclosed and su…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 23, 2013 to seller participation on freddie owned loan

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"In a normal Fannie/Freddie short sale the initial valuation is handled by the servic…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 22, 2013 to seller participation on freddie owned loan

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Joe answered the question correctly.  It ultimately depends on the investor."

Jim McCormack replied Jan 3, 2013 to Does ASC/WFB pay 6% commission for Dual Agency?

5 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Yes, I have had several agents buy my short sale listings and get a commission.  Ple…"

Jim McCormack replied Dec 16, 2012 to Can an agent buy a Wells Fargo short sale and get a commission?

6 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Thomas O'Brien

"I don't think this is abnormal.  The SCRA law prohibits creditors from taking action…"

Jim McCormack replied Dec 11, 2012 to Waiver of Rights & Protections Afforded Under the Service Members Civil Relief Act

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Jerry A Cook

"Chad's comments are correct.  Your seller will need to open probate and be selected…"

Jim McCormack replied Nov 15, 2012 to Help-Wells won't talk to widower about his house!!!!

10 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Kirsten Conover

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************