Jeff Payne's Discussions (2,850)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"There has been an investigatin ongoing with 4 of the foreclosure mills that churn ou…"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 30, 2010 to Major Banks postponing foreclosures in Florida and many other states.

8 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I think it could be good or bad, time will tell. I hate to see anyone get stuck at t…"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 30, 2010 to Major Banks postponing foreclosures in Florida and many other states.

8 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"These emails are investor specific and are not Wells Fargo policy. This was confirme…"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 24, 2010 to Wells Fargo and not postponing foreclosure rumors....

9 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Jarman

"yes it does. Many of the people we deal with can not tell us yes, even if they wante…"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 22, 2010 to Do you keep getting told NO on your short sales? Ever wonder why?

5 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Bridgette, after the dust settles I will certainly tell you!"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 22, 2010 to Wells Fargo and not postponing foreclosure rumors....

9 Oct 27, 2010

"Bryant, you are so right. I have gotten to know alot of these short sale managers an…"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 22, 2010 to Wells Fargo and not postponing foreclosure rumors....

9 Oct 27, 2010

"Don't get too up in arms about this, it is not a Wells Fargo policy for all of their…"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 18, 2010 to WFB no longer granting extensions for short sales NOR postponing Trustee Sales!

6 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"The seller needs to request it in writing, it is called a qualified written request…"

Jeff Payne replied Aug 30, 2010 to How to request investor information from Wells

16 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Ben Benita

"I agree with Ben, you should have it any day now. The phase 2 negotiator is probably…"

Jeff Payne replied Jun 1, 2010 to Time Frame for Decision

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by WellsShortGoneLong

"We only submit offers that reflect market value. I never submit an offer that I don'…"

Jeff Payne replied May 3, 2010 to 2 more Wells Fargo approvals

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************