Jeff Payne's Discussions (2,850)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I met with a Wells Loss Mitigation exec today. You have to pick your battles wisely.…"

Jeff Payne replied Feb 21, 2011 to WF will not take offer below their appraisal....

6 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Blaine Washburn

"The best place to find up to date contact info is www.jigsaw.com "

Jeff Payne replied Jan 10, 2011 to WF executive emails

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Depending on the type of financing they are doing, closing by the 24th can easily ha…"

Jeff Payne replied Jan 6, 2011 to RE Agent understated closing costs and left out seller concession

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Sorry should have read the entire post :) Good job! "

Jeff Payne replied Dec 8, 2010 to I need HELP!!

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Missy Horst

"Are you using the correct spelling of his name when you email him? I have worked wit…"

Jeff Payne replied Dec 8, 2010 to I need HELP!!

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Missy Horst

"+1 ????? "

Jeff Payne replied Nov 18, 2010 to This might be considered blasphemy here ?

13 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Missy Horst

"Mike, it is not discrimination at all. it is looking out for my clients best interes…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 18, 2010 to Seller handling negotiations with Wells - should buying agent get authorization to talk to Wells?

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"AGENTS PAY ATTENTION TO BEN AND NATE. You MUST prequalify ALL short sales before eve…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 17, 2010 to Seller handling negotiations with Wells - should buying agent get authorization to talk to Wells?

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Great job! Can I steal your idea of the dog with a bone logo? Seriously, I would lov…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 8, 2010 to Wells Fargo Short Sale Closed...Finally!!

6 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

"I believe that they have no accountability and will take the path of least resistanc…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 5, 2010 to Perfect example of a short sale actually NETTING more money than a foreclosure

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Ro Reed

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************