Jeff Payne's Discussions (2,850)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have closed alot of US Bank Short Sales, many very quickly, depending on the negot…"

Jeff Payne replied Oct 17, 2012 to Has anyone ever closed a US Bank short sale?

23 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Om Hans

"It must depend on the negotiator, I have been asked for the Tax ID number and expira…"

Jeff Payne replied Feb 2, 2012 to US Bank requires business ID or SS of third party on authorization

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Terry Reager

"US Bank is hit or miss with me, I have 2 really good ladies there that work their go…"

Jeff Payne replied Sep 30, 2011 to US Bank overhauling Short Sale Dept. as of Oct. 1st

9 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Gwen Mark

"The black hole, I like it :)  Most of the US Bank stuff in our area is VA or FHA or…"

Jeff Payne replied Jan 5, 2011 to TIME TO BOYCOTT US BANK NEW MTGS UNTIL THEY FIX SHORT SALE DEPT!

13 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Dominique Van Ryckeghem

"I agree Jim... I have invited US Bank to meet with a group that is meeting in Califo…"

Jeff Payne replied Jan 5, 2011 to TIME TO BOYCOTT US BANK NEW MTGS UNTIL THEY FIX SHORT SALE DEPT!

13 Mar 8, 2011

"I have 3 in process, one got approved in about 7 weeks, it was an FHA loan, one got…"

13 Mar 8, 2011

"Tiffany, they are posted on the US Bank page..."

Jeff Payne replied Nov 9, 2010 to US Bank

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Wendy Haisley

"Lisa Y. Miller Team Leader Default Resolution - Bedford Office US Bank Home Mortgage…"

Jeff Payne replied Oct 11, 2010 to US Bank Hang Ups

12 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

"It is probably due to different investors? Who are the investors?"

Jeff Payne replied Jul 15, 2010 to Appelles (US Bank) Help

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jennifer McNitt

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************