PNC Asking for 401K Statement......Has This Happened to Anyone Else??

Just wondering if anyone has been asked by PNC to provide a 401k statement. They said they did an audit and would like a statement. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

Eric, I submitted my first contract to PNC bank yesterday, but they are the 2nd lien holder.  Let me know how it goes because I have never dealt with them before.
Celeste, I definitely will. I'll keep you updated. For what i'm reading here it seems they are difficult and unrealistic in their negotiations. Please keep me updated as well. Have a great day!
Oh geesh!  Will do.  Many thanks.
Retirement funds are offf limites if it's a homestead property in Florida.  The seller is not required to take money from a 401k to pay a lender.
I've had it go both ways with PNC. Just had one approved where they are in second position, and they are letting the seller go -- no contribution but WF as the first is demanding a contribution. On others, they have been merciless and demand outrageous sums that sellers refuse to pay -- and I can only figure it's because they expect rejection and prefer foreclosure on certain short sales. I've also had them ask for 401K funds -- but I'm in California. They can ask. And they do. Are you being asked to provide the 401K info before or after approval?
PNC hasn't asked me for anything but the normal documents.  I was wondering if they were merciless or kind... guess it also depends on the negotiator and how experienced they are.  I'll treat them as if they are merciless and get my defenses up and ready to battle.  PNC is a small HELOC of $45,000 and the 1st is $307,000 but BOA agreed to $194,500 with a $3,000 cash contribution.  The most BOA will pay PNC is $3,000.  I'll keep you posted.
Thanks everyone. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Have a great week!

FYI everyone. Just got the approval letter yesterday. No prom, no deficency, no problems. Was easy and the negotiator was very responsive and on top of things. Message me for her name.

Thanks

We were asked for the 401k information on one file, but just kept holding off on sending it, and that worked.  If it is HAFA qualified, it says in the paperwork that 401k information does not need to be provided.  I had to kindly inform the negotiator of this on another file, and they weren't happy about it, but I had HAFA on my side with that one.
Congratulations, Eric!  I would like to know who your negotiator is.  I just got an email that PNC wants $27,650 to release the lien and the negotiator I have is Erin who was assigned to me today.  Additionally, do you have any contact info for the Pres/CEO?

Eric Mieles said:

FYI everyone. Just got the approval letter yesterday. No prom, no deficency, no problems. Was easy and the negotiator was very responsive and on top of things. Message me for her name.

Thanks

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************