I had a transaction where the seller was getting $10,000+ thru the HIN Program. The deal fell apart because of the buyer's financials. We submitted another offer and I requested the same amount of…Continue
"Are there other state or county transfer fees? If so, you may just have to lump it into the other fees. In our area we have State & Country Transfer and Recordation charges and they're more agreeable to pay it when all the fees are lumped…"
"I just received the same email. He's scheduling a Webinar Tuesday August 25th at 11:00 AM MDT that will go over changes in the Short Sale Laws and Modification Policies. An email is suppose to be sent out to all "Active"…"
* Maryland Licensed since 1989; REO/short sales experience since 1993.
* RDCPro Certified
* RES.net Certified
* Equator/REO Trans Platinum Certified
* REO Network Premium Partner
* Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
* Home Retention Consultant (HRC), Titanium Solutions
* Experienced in all aspects of REOs, BPOs, CFK, cleanouts, evictions, inspections, maintenance, monthly reporting, and timely closings.
* Utilize a network of licensed contractors and a full-time resource team
* Areas of Service include Anne Arundel, Calvert, Howard, Prince George's, Queen Anne's, Caroline.
* Member of National, State, and County Assn of REALTORS and the Coastal Assn of REALTORS FlexMLS System.
* A vendor partner for valuation services, default services, lending institutions, and asset management companies providing BPOs and property inspections.
Short Sale Superstars, LLC and www.ShortSaleSuperstars.com does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers, attorneys, real estate brokers and other participants listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs, blog entries and forums are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a short sale. Short Sale Superstars, LLC takes no responsibility for the content on these pages that are written by the members of this community.