Cami Pinsak's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Non GSE loan.  I have already escalated with HAFA and nothing in the last 72 hours.…"

Cami Pinsak replied May 2, 2011 to Denied for HAMP, but too close to Trust Sale for HAFA???

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"My deal with ASC had closing costs and first I was told "no", but then he relented a…"

Cami Pinsak replied Apr 4, 2011 to HAFA Program...Does it allow for Closing Costs to be paid by seller?

6 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"Thanks Thom.  I use wise agent and take copious notes, as well.  With this particula…"

Cami Pinsak replied Feb 15, 2011 to First requires approval from the Second before they will issue their approval

7 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Anna Mackey SDHS

"Hi Melissa, I have a deal with ASC/ WF where the same thing happened.  I have never…"

Cami Pinsak replied Feb 15, 2011 to HAFA Program...Does it allow for Closing Costs to be paid by seller?

6 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"Citibank has been anything but easy to work with.  The negotiator that has been assi…"

Cami Pinsak replied Feb 15, 2011 to First requires approval from the Second before they will issue their approval

7 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Anna Mackey SDHS

"The old guidelines were 90 days, but then had to have an explanation or job transfer…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jan 21, 2011 to BofA has own HAFA guidelines?

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Mike Sher

"With the current HAFA program, there are stringent occupancy rules.  However, as of…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jan 21, 2011 to BofA has own HAFA guidelines?

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Mike Sher

"My seller was directed to the REDC group. She has not received her phone call or let…"

Cami Pinsak replied Jun 29, 2010 to Is it the "Promise Team" or "Loan Resolution Corp" with BOA?

15 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Wendy Smith

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************