All Discussions Tagged 'FHA' (19)

← Back to FHA - HUD Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repayment Plan on FHA Short Sale

Hello All~ I have a client who finds himself in a situation where he and his fiance each own a home, both homes are underwater and they can…

Started by Joy Baker

2 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Joy Baker

FHA loan. Do you have to use PFS program.

Looking at putting an offer on a home.  Loan is with Cherry Creek Mortgage Company.  FHA financing. The listing agent did not say it was pr…

Started by Andre Aubut

7 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

Loan Modification required before FHA short sale can be initiated with Bank of America?

Our client has been told they have to go through the loan modification process before the short sale can be initiated. We have been told se…

Started by Jessica Jablonski

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Anything On Land Group

Borrower to pull own credit reports?

Here's a first for me:  MetLife is requiring the FHA borrower to pull his own credit reports and submit to MetLife by 4/27/2012 - 2 days fr…

Started by Wendy Smith

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

HELP !! FHA Short Sale Catch-22 Need Professional Advice

I am a buyer of an FHA short-sale. There's no problem with property valuation. We're having trouble getting ATP issued because Seller h…

Started by Sharon Byrd

4 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Sharon Byrd

HELP! Sale in 45 minutes, Chase requested sale pull but waiting on FHA to approve. Who do I call at FHA?

Chase requested the sale be pulled but is waiting on FHA to approve the request.  The sale is in 45 minutes.  Who can I call at FHA to get…

Started by Neil L.

0 Mar 6, 2012

How do I get a HUD lien for $7500 (2008 loan/grant) off the title on my FHA short sale.

OK... here is one for you:   My sellers purchased in September of 2008 with the $7500 grant from the government that wasn't actually a gran…

Started by Tiffany Cloud

3 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Arm's Length Transaction Question

So we had an issue with an arm's length affidavit. The buyer, un-related to the seller, is a corporation looking to buy and rent out the ho…

Started by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

7 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

HUD denied FHA short sale

Does anyone have any advice for the following sitution? I have been working on a Bank of America FHA short sale. HUD denied the file becaus…

Started by Tricia La Motte

14 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Schneider

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************