joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing that I have ever run into is to say that the property is not maintain…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 30, 2014 to Can you do a FHA HUD Short Sale if the property is vacant?-Lender tells me no and would need HUD Approval

5 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Lower the offer. Rules are clear for FHA and if net is met, you are on your way. Var…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 29, 2014 to Does anyone know if its quicker to get a variance or just lower the offer amount?

4 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Send your authorization to [email protected], include the account number, pre…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 26, 2013 to New FHA HUD Pre-foreclosure Short Sale Guidelines

7 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Fred, you cannot get a loan modification if the property is not owner occupied. I ha…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 29, 2013 to Income too High/Property is Vacant

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Fred Bauscus

"I don't think that much has changed since 10/1. The servicer needs to go through the…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 29, 2013 to Income too High/Property is Vacant

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Fred Bauscus

"Nope. The new rule says BPO and appraisal, not BPO and if you feel like it appraisal…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 15, 2013 to Wells Fargo FHA Short Sale-No ATP?!

13 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"WF clearly pays SS reps the minimum, like they do for most things, so don't expect t…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 14, 2013 to Wells Fargo FHA Short Sale-No ATP?!

13 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"That would be an investor guideline, not servicer guideline."

joe beauchamp replied Jul 30, 2013 to 3rd Appriasal - SPS

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Your situation seems like a "good" story in how you've been treated - everything app…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 26, 2013 to FHA Approval/B of A sold loan

4 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Carolyn Triebold, MS

"A variance is very specific - like the utilities are not on - need a variance and yo…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 23, 2013 to Denial on variance from FHA. What is my next step?

8 May 4, 2016
Reply by Ismael Medina

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************