Nancy Campbell's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I have had many Third Party Authorizations notarized ... but not the Arm's Leng…"

Nancy Campbell replied Jul 22, 2011 to Citi is requesting a notarized Arms Length Affdavit

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I am waiting on the same thing ... Citi to approve the second lien HELOC cash contri…"

Nancy Campbell replied Jul 13, 2011 to Does anyone know a supervisor for Teri Dames? I need some help on this one fast! Thanks!

6 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I do not have any numbers ... when they call me, it comes up unavailable on my calle…"

Nancy Campbell replied Jul 13, 2011 to Does anyone know a supervisor for Teri Dames? I need some help on this one fast! Thanks!

6 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"If you call the short sale customer service number, they should give you the lead pe…"

6 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"Well ... I am surprised that you praise Citi ... I submitted the offer on April 30th…"

Nancy Campbell replied Jun 1, 2011 to How's the Citi process??

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"This is a first lien with Citi, second is a credit union - total different story the…"

Nancy Campbell replied May 23, 2011 to How's the Citi process??

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I want to know the name of your negotiator, so I can put them on the 'good' list. Co…"

Nancy Campbell replied May 23, 2011 to Citi short sale closed

6 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************