Kent Dills's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, First, I can't give you an exact % of how often Chase (or any other lender) wil…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 8, 2011 to Chase counters - buyer says they are only pre-qualified for offer

5 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Dan McHale

"How much are the condo dues and how much are the real estate commissions?"

Kent Dills replied May 25, 2011 to Chase refusing to pay delinquent Condo fees

9 May 26, 2011
Reply by Previous SunTrust Negotiatior

"Dear John (;-)), sounds like you are doing everything you can do as the buyer.  The…"

Kent Dills replied Apr 25, 2011 to Short sale with EMC(Chase)

6 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"Hey Alisa, you know I'm in Texas and none of the 25 clients I have helped in the las…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 31, 2010 to Has anyone's client actually got a Deficiency Judgement after closing a short sale?

9 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"Not normal to ask for change of List Price downward. I have asked the to ask to incr…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 24, 2010 to Chase ask for price change in Listing Agreement

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by MeLisa Minter

"Sylvia, this could be a blessing in disguise for you. Send the appraisal to the nego…"

Kent Dills replied Jun 22, 2010 to Appraisal came in $10k less than approved short sale purchase price

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by kathleen shaffer

"Matt, The lookup tool to see if FANNIE is the investor is right here: http://www.fa…"

Kent Dills replied Jun 18, 2010 to Chase states the investor is Fannie Mae and Fannie Mae is saying they are not the investor.

3 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"Just write up a letter and name it Qualified Written Request (QWR) and write it like…"

Kent Dills replied Jun 18, 2010 to Won't tell me investor

4 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"Good job Elizabeth! I'm also interested in knowing did you ask for the waiving befor…"

Kent Dills replied Jun 15, 2010 to Chase Waives Deficiencies

7 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"Mike, my understanding is that HUD never comes after the borrowers for a deficiency.…"

Kent Dills replied May 20, 2010 to Is it possible to get a deficiency release on an FHA-insured loan via Chase?

11 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************