All Discussions Tagged 'short' (95)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bankruptcy and BOA

I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on short sales but I'm somewhat of a newby when it comes to bankruptcy. However, after the last 1.5…

Started by Samuel Hilbert

9 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Harry Clay

"4 month short sale program"

One of my clients has been offered this 4 month ss from BofA. Anyone know what the progam is to which the bank is referring?   This seller…

Started by Louise Dela Cruz

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Laura Rivera

BOA Enhanced Short Sale Package, have to sign HAFA paperwork first - does this make sense?

We're in FL. Just went through process for HAFA pre-offer short sale - at tail end of process sellers learned of BOA Enhanced Short Sale Re…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

2 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Shayna M. Bechtel

Best Time to Replace Buyer on Equator for Bank of America Short Sale ? Los Angeles

Hi   I have a Short Sale with B of A which was submitted with an offer and we just got B of A's counter offer (after a while). That buyer i…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Lisa Sipes

Bank of America: Rodney Dangerfield or Jerry Lewis?

Bank of America: The Rodney Dangerfield of Banks? There was an article in the St Pete Times today, calling Bank of America 'the Rodney Dang…

Started by Jennie Blackburn

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

NEW SHORT SALE APPROVAL? LETTER FROM BOA - MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IT SAYS!

Almost 2 weeks ago I received for a client - and received several emails from readers of my blog on Activerain - a new language short sale…

Started by Richard Zaretsky

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Myra McCaskill

Bank of America Short Sale: Now You Can Substitute a New Buyer for One Who Walked Without Restart

As an example of our commitment to improving the short sale process, Bank of America now allows real estate agents to submit a backup offer…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Sameer Punjani

Listing agents on BofA short sales must now certify they have no business relationship with the buyer. What exactly does that mean?

Bank of America is now requiring a new addendum be signed by buyers and sellers for all transactions initiated after April 4. This new L…

Started by Jim Hale

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

Short Sale closing with only two of the approved buyers out of three?

Has Anyone close on Bank of America Short sale with only two buyers on three approved buyers?  Was this a problem with the closing agent?  

Started by Erica Lee

3 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

HELP! how do I replace a buyer on an approved BofA shortsale

I just received an approval but the buyer lost their job so cannot pursue with the sale... I do have a back up buyer but how do I get the n…

Started by Erica Lee

10 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Erica Lee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************