All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (66)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America's rediculous 24 hr deadlines for random document requests

Has anyone else had their files closed out for failing to get documents uploaded in impossible deadlines. It's Friday at 4pm and I'm told…

Started by Marty Macisso

0 Jul 20, 2012

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE In the never-ending revision of lender rules for short sales, Bank of America recently rele…

Started by Richard Zaretsky

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

BofA HAFA Forms

Hello,   does anyone have links to the BofA HAFA acknowledgement and HAFA "10 day" forms? BofA rep sent me docx  files thru Equator, they a…

Started by Joanne Hodge

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by William Hampton

New BOA changes as of April 13th

I have just been informed by my closer at BOA that they have new guidelines regarding authorization. Not only do they have the new authoriz…

Started by Danielle Powell

3 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

BoA & REDC

I just listed a short sale and wanted to initiate in equator and found out I cannot. We called BoA and was notified that the file has been…

Started by Keji Ogunleye

5 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Jean Beymer

Another Equator/Bank of America Shortsale deal thrown to the side...Have you been or heard of anyone in this situation who has got their deal closed?

I am helping an agent close a transaction. It has been three deals that have fallen for the same reason all getting this same exerpt after…

Started by Ramiro Rayos Jr

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

Bank of America and an FHA Short Sale Initiating-- Is Approval Required?

Hello, I have mixed feedback on whether or not an approval is needed prior to listing an FHA Bank of America Short Sale.  Owners have been…

Started by Jen Basnight

3 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

Newbie to Short Sales...

I find this website very informative and would appreciate some insight on our recent SS offer to BOA.   The home was orginally listed for $…

Started by Noelia M

0 Oct 26, 2011

BOA Enhanced Short Sale Package, have to sign HAFA paperwork first - does this make sense?

We're in FL. Just went through process for HAFA pre-offer short sale - at tail end of process sellers learned of BOA Enhanced Short Sale Re…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

2 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Shayna M. Bechtel

Does BOA allow home warranty?

Just trying to figure this out as I'm doing the listing contract. Thanks! :)

Started by Coleen DeGroff

2 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Coleen DeGroff

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************