Brigitte Powell's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, I just decided I was not going to drive myself crazy trying to prove anything t…"

Brigitte Powell replied Nov 4, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"Jeff, You are the person who may know this strategy. I know you have seen my posts r…"

Brigitte Powell replied Nov 3, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"The bank/servicer or investors CAN set the price of what they will accept. Problem i…"

Brigitte Powell replied Nov 3, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"Same thing happened to me on my GMAC Short Sale, Had an offer of 315,000 and they wo…"

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"Wellsshortgonelong - the asset manager for mine is Bank of America Escalation Dept.…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jun 26, 2010 to FreddyMac does not pay buyers closing cost if the buyer gets a conventional loan

4 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"Reply for C - If you have an agent Ben Benita would tell that agent to fight it (if…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jun 26, 2010 to FreddyMac does not pay buyers closing cost if the buyer gets a conventional loan

4 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"Cami, Wow....no response from anyone. I was sort of waiting to see who would respond…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jun 12, 2010 to Contacts for B of A HELOC

4 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"Amy, they come back with the SELLER counter you put in the info from the Sellers sid…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jun 9, 2010 to How to input HUD-1 Numbers to the Counter Offer

7 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"Will do today. "

Brigitte Powell replied Jun 9, 2010 to QUICK TIP for B of A escalations

53 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Julissa Jumper

"will fax them and ask for the MI co "

Brigitte Powell replied Jun 9, 2010 to QUICK TIP for B of A escalations

53 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Julissa Jumper

RSS

Members