Valerie Pressley's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you put the origination fees on the seller's side of the HUD or the buyer's side…"

Valerie Pressley replied Jul 7, 2012 to HELP!! BAC says no loan origination fees to be paid for/by buyer?

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Hi Michelle, Don't know what state you live in, but in New Jersey, the seller has th…"

Valerie Pressley replied Jun 13, 2012 to Trustee Sale Postponement

9 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

"If you represent both buyer and seller in a BOA transaction, they will cut your comm…"

Valerie Pressley replied Mar 6, 2012 to Dual agency on BOA FHA short sale

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Definitely send a direct mesage to Bofa_help.  They are the best!"

Valerie Pressley replied Sep 26, 2011 to Agents I need assistance...FHA approved short sale expired..New appraisal complete..no answers!! Any advice...

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin B Tolbert PA

"Celeste is right.  You do not need to put loan numbers on every document when upload…"

Valerie Pressley replied Aug 31, 2011 to Loan Numbers on docs on Equator

7 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro

"When you make an offer on a property with 203K financing, your offer is for the purc…"

Valerie Pressley replied Jul 27, 2011 to FHA 203k loan on a Freddie Mac short sale - anyone make this work?

1 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Valerie Pressley

"Because the client has an FHA loan, they are REQUIRED to be 30 days past due in orde…"

Valerie Pressley replied Jul 24, 2011 to Short Sale Today... When are you eligible to buy tomorrow?

5 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Napua Lucas

"If you haven't already gotten this one from the group, try to tweet bofa_help.  Some…"

Valerie Pressley replied Jul 23, 2011 to !Auction Wed! Please help me, help this single mom

3 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Harry Clay

"Hi Benjamin, Yes, I've been in this scenario before.  It's ugly, but it's the realit…"

Valerie Pressley replied Mar 9, 2011 to PFS Guidelines - Junior Liens

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Valerie Pressley

"Hi Larry, It just so happens I have one for you.  I just did a short sale with a fat…"

Valerie Pressley replied Mar 6, 2011 to CAUGHT SHORT SALE FRAUD B of A --Seller and Buyer are Son selling to Mother and lease back!

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Bobbie Files

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************