Wendy Rulnick's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Sheila,    Thank you for your feedback."

Wendy Rulnick replied Apr 24, 2013 to Bank of America, DTS and Point System?

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Oh it seems like I have been disconnected now :)"

Wendy Rulnick replied Apr 1, 2013 to Bank of America VA Compromise Sale "Customer Relationship Manager"

7 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I do enjoy the Bank of America hold music, though. It's kind of relaxing. I bet they…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Apr 1, 2013 to Bank of America VA Compromise Sale "Customer Relationship Manager"

7 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"After days of trying, my seller was only given the general customer service number f…"

7 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I could tell the rep thought it was silly, too:)"

Wendy Rulnick replied Mar 28, 2013 to Bank of America VA Compromise Sale "Customer Relationship Manager"

7 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I remember the one where no assistants or non-licensed parties could go on the autho…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 14, 2013 to Bank of America Clarifies MLS Requirements

5 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"I agree with you completely. Cannot wait to see the revision."

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 14, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Excellent, Thom!!"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 14, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Thank you, Patricia!"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 13, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013

"Keji - What state are you in?"

Wendy Rulnick replied Feb 13, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************