Michael Schneider's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I had an FHA file that was delayed.  It did get though.  But, of course, this does n…"

Michael Schneider replied May 5, 2012 to FHA Closing Approvals & ATP's being delayed?

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"@Joe. Dealing with FHA directly?"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 19, 2012 to FHA Short Sale with BofA--Any advice

21 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Greenberg

"There is a section in ML08-43 for FHA/PFS program that some Servicers interpret as p…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 28, 2012 to Anyone Who Has Done Dual Agency & Received 6% Commission In Last Year? BOA

19 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Celeste ODea

"@Tni  Okay, that's one way to look at the "appraisal prior to offer".  I'm a statist…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 27, 2012 to Bank of America Cooperative Short Sale Experiences

7 Feb 27, 2012

"I believe I'm on number four with the BofA co-op program.  This one managed by Digni…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 26, 2012 to Bank of America Cooperative Short Sale Experiences

7 Feb 27, 2012

"I have had one deal where the first time we knew that servicing rights were sold was…"

Michael Schneider replied Jan 6, 2012 to can B of A release to another servicer AFTER we got ss approval letter?

6 Jan 6, 2012

"I have perhaps six clients where I was unable to complete a successful sale, which i…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 5, 2011 to Another one saved from the dreaded "F" word. foreclosure. Closed an FHA short sale today

5 Apr 5, 2011

"Many subprime portfolios have insurance.  You do not always know whether there is/wa…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 23, 2011 to SS APPROVED!!! WILL MI COMPANY WAIVED DEFICIENCY???

2 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Lupe Rodriguez

"Jeff, One MHA/HAFA closed (Saxon).  One Fannie/HAFA approved, not closed (BofA/UTLS)…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 23, 2011 to We are a year into the HAFA short sales, post your successes!

11 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"I think the issue on this is that it is too close to "fraudulent conveyance". Not ne…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 4, 2011 to Are There Ever Exceptions to the Arms-Length Transaction Requirement?

7 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************