Valorie Stover Quality Realtor's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you mean, you have it in writing on the acceptance letter or was it on the counte…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Sep 24, 2010 to BofA and 2nd lien holder

4 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"On the last one that I did with BofA they extended the Trustee sale 4 times but they…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Sep 22, 2010 to B of A not extending Trustee Sale dates??

8 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"Yes, they didn't even pay everything that the seller should have paid. The buyer pai…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Aug 12, 2010 to Buyer Paid Closing Costs

8 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Joe Niece

"They do get it right sometimes! Mine took 5 months but got waiver from BofA for firs…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Aug 11, 2010 to Got a BOA approval with full waiver of deficiency

10 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Silvana Elejalde

"Sorry, but BofA doesn't give "verbal" oks. The fact that they are still dealing with…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Jul 17, 2010 to Closing Date Approaching - Need Final Approval Letter!

9 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Richard Davis

"Hi Missy, Great going!! I had everything they wanted and it took 3 months. But I mu…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Jul 17, 2010 to Short Sale Approved BofA in Less Than 30 days

29 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"You have to call in to request it be postponed while you do the short sale. They wou…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Jul 16, 2010 to Stop Sale Date!!!

8 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Mike, the agent can also call in for an update and if the task the negotiator was as…"

Valorie Stover Quality Realtor replied Jul 11, 2010 to Waiting for Investor Approval--Anything I can do?

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Kelly McCarthy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************