Janie Howard's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"As an add-on to this discussion, I have a short sale that I am initiating soon where…"

Janie Howard replied Jul 10, 2012 to New BofA SS Relocation Assistance Program-SS dept confused

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Yes, I have experience with this. I have found that lenders are eager to settle a sh…"

Janie Howard replied Jul 6, 2012 to Short Sale For Estate When Borrower is Deceased

6 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"Steve Fox of social media team just called me and is helping me with this file too!…"

Janie Howard replied Feb 28, 2012 to BoA Approval Letter says they will Report Short Sale as "Charged Off" and Plans to Pursue Deficiency

18 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Brumpton

"I look forward to some insight on this as well as I just received the same identical…"

Janie Howard replied Feb 27, 2012 to BoA Approval Letter says they will Report Short Sale as "Charged Off" and Plans to Pursue Deficiency

18 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Brumpton

"I have that same situation going on now - first with WF, second with BofA.  WF is co…"

Janie Howard replied Jan 19, 2012 to BofA not a short sale, but the 2nd with Chase is; BofA is foreclosing in one month

7 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

"I don't know about a revolving line of credit on a commercial property but I am proc…"

Janie Howard replied Dec 14, 2011 to New BofA short sale question - Revolving line of credit on a commercial property - 2nd lien

2 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************