Peggy K Fowler's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Does the sun rise?  Be prepared you will have several negotiatiors before the end an…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Apr 11, 2011 to How often does BOA change negotiators?

3 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"I just finished negotiating a HELOC balance with BOA on my short sale.  The problem…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Jan 21, 2011 to Bank of America as Second Lien holder

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Peggy K Fowler

"Question ~ Attempted to qualify for HAFA.  Denied said our mailing address did not m…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Jan 4, 2011 to What is the max BOA wold pay to the Second Lender in a Short Sale?

11 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Miller

"If I am the listing agent for the property how can there be multiple offers without…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Dec 22, 2010 to Another ? about counter offer-

9 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Peggy K Fowler

"How do you know which ones? When I originally initated the ss thru equator they told…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Nov 9, 2010 to Some BOA liens are NOT negotiated through Equator!

8 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Bob Bronte

"Bob: I have a 1st and 2nd both BOA. You are right only the 1st is submitted thru Eq…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Nov 9, 2010 to Some BOA liens are NOT negotiated through Equator!

8 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Bob Bronte

"Here is my short answer. You rep the seller not the bank not the buyer. The point is…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Oct 6, 2010 to HELP!! Mitigator countered back at ridiclous price and doesn't want to accept any counter from buyer!

13 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by H Razak

"Who do you represent in the transaction?"

Peggy K Fowler replied Oct 6, 2010 to HELP!! Mitigator countered back at ridiclous price and doesn't want to accept any counter from buyer!

13 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by H Razak

"1-800-7Fannie 8am - 8pm Est www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup Is this what you are looki…"

Peggy K Fowler replied Oct 6, 2010 to Bank of America HAFA Fannie Mae Phone number

6 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Paola Martinsen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************