Laurie Clark's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I did one this way with a client in BK during a Short Sale. His lawyer had to get a…"

Laurie Clark replied Jun 13, 2010 to Does anyone have a contact at Fannie Mae who can push back a foreclosure sale date?

13 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"Very true. I have 2 clients doing this with short sales serviced by Wachovia. They w…"

Laurie Clark replied Jun 12, 2010 to Does anyone have a contact at Fannie Mae who can push back a foreclosure sale date?

13 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"Bank of America is the one that has to stop the sale. Email debra.spaulding@bankofam…"

Laurie Clark replied Jun 11, 2010 to Does anyone have a contact at Fannie Mae who can push back a foreclosure sale date?

13 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"What state is it in? If they agree to a promissory note then that should satisfy the…"

Laurie Clark replied Jun 9, 2010 to Seller backed out day of closing

7 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"I say there are exceptions. Buyers can be replaced but it is not the norm and they d…"

Laurie Clark replied Jun 5, 2010 to Can we start a movement with Bank of America and replacing buyers?

15 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"Call in and escalate the file. Tell them you have received no response after (how ma…"

Laurie Clark replied Jun 5, 2010 to No one to contact...

8 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by NYPP

"What new company, they need to tell you. Like was it sold, or wast his file pulled t…"

Laurie Clark replied Jun 5, 2010 to Offer accepted yesterday and declined today

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Great job. Now get the lisitng agent the appraisal to give them so they can correct…"

Laurie Clark replied May 28, 2010 to Finally got responses from BoA!!!

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Yes it is very real. Just make sure their is not a foreclosure date in sight or you…"

Laurie Clark replied May 21, 2010 to FHA short sale with Countrywide/Bank of America/Clear to Close

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Anna Boyd

"You don't want my opinion. I am like Forest Gump right now when it comes to having a…"

Laurie Clark replied May 21, 2010 to BOA Short Sale Question

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by HouseWanted123

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************