Wendy Rulnick's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Do they tell you WHEN to do the open houses, too? For how many hours? Where to adver…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 7, 2012 to You Must Do 2 Open Houses - Auction.com Bank of America Short Sales

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by jacqueline lee

"Update - Bank of America has assigned a top negotiator to this file, taking REDC out…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 6, 2012 to Bank of America / Fannie Mae Declined Even With Death of Co-Borrower

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Update: Day 2  - I've escalated to the Bank of America Twitter team, who are sending…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 2, 2012 to Bank of America / Fannie Mae Declined Even With Death of Co-Borrower

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Elizabeth - We might do just that. Thank you, good idea! I am giving Fannie Mae tomo…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 1, 2012 to Bank of America / Fannie Mae Declined Even With Death of Co-Borrower

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I have just emailed a contact at Fannie Mae with the details of this Bank of America…"

Wendy Rulnick replied Nov 1, 2012 to Bank of America / Fannie Mae Declined Even With Death of Co-Borrower

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Thanks, Jeff. If Fannie Mae has a press release with their new short sale criteria,…"

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Fannie Mae just told me they would not help me. They stated I am to work directly wi…"

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I cannot get a straight answer, now the negotiator says the following. I am going to…"

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Kevin - I might have to have this seller OPT out of the REDC Coop program.  Then he…"

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Now I am being told: I am sorry but this has offer hasnt been accepted. I dont think…"

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************