Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you forward this to NAR? Dual agency in our state(Missouri) includes any of our…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Dec 4, 2012 to Bank of America OKs You Reducing Your Commission

8 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"You can always use twitter help. If your negotiator is not responding."

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Oct 20, 2012 to Loan Balance and Payoff Has Difference

11 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Loreena Yeo

"Make sure your tweeter account is not set to protect your tweets or they will not he…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 12, 2012 to Incompetent and Unprofessional Assistance with BOA!

3 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Welcome to the wonderful world of loan modifications. I have worked on over 200 -- a…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 20, 2012 to BofA Loan Modification Nightmare

2 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"What is HIN?"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 20, 2012 to Also got HIN incentives after deasl were all ready to close

2 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Same thing happened to me. Dual tracking at its best. Something prohibited by consen…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 15, 2012 to B of A FHA /HUD short sale help

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"I would also like to know more about the process of forensic analysis. Who does it?…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 14, 2012 to Anyone have experience with requesting a Forensic Analysis?

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Nothing like a simple short sale. Sort of like the one I am doing with a lady on dis…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jul 30, 2012 to Fire The Bums

4 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"@Pam, Ditto @Jimena. VA will not allow Buyer to contribute."

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jul 17, 2012 to BOA Cooperative SS - Seller contribution to 2nd???

7 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Pamela Walsh

"Just to add my two cents since I am a CPA. LLC stands for Limited Liability Company…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jun 20, 2012 to Is anyone else having problems with BAC negotiators not know the difference between an Corporation and an LLC?

7 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************