Bryant Tutas's Discussions (1,860)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool Michael. the BofA social media team is awesome. I have spoken to them many…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 28, 2012 to BoA Approval Letter says they will Report Short Sale as "Charged Off" and Plans to Pursue Deficiency

18 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Brumpton

"The advantages are: Pre approved pricing Full waiver of deficiency Cash at closing.…"

Bryant Tutas replied Feb 25, 2012 to Bank of America Cooperative Short Sale Experiences

7 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Mark. Wendy's not making a statement she's showing you the exact email received from…"

Bryant Tutas replied Dec 23, 2011 to Bank of America E-Signature Policy

14 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I have Docusign on several files right now with no issues at all. Just closed on 2 B…"

Bryant Tutas replied Oct 12, 2011 to BoA New Policy re: Electronic Signatures

19 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Donna Bigda

"BofA will not pay for a warranty. Most lenders won't. You want the contract as clean…"

Bryant Tutas replied Oct 12, 2011 to Does BOA allow home warranty?

2 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Coleen DeGroff

"I want to add that the chance of the bank sending someone out to look at it are ZERO…"

Bryant Tutas replied Oct 10, 2011 to Buyer Accepted Counter at full list price but home inspection showed possible mold in basement....

8 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Pryce

"Tracey. You can certain submit 3 estimates to BofA and attempt to reduce the price t…"

Bryant Tutas replied Oct 10, 2011 to Buyer Accepted Counter at full list price but home inspection showed possible mold in basement....

8 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Pryce

"I have had BofA lower their price after approval several times in the past. Just sub…"

Bryant Tutas replied Sep 9, 2011 to Bank of America Short Sale approved at price but buyer's lender's appraisal came in less.

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"Paula. It only been 66 days since you went under contract. In short sale world, espe…"

Bryant Tutas replied Aug 6, 2011 to Whats the next step in underwriting? How much longer??

13 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Paula k

"Clear as mud!! And funny as heck that it even stumped BofA!!! I'm not sure how we ev…"

Bryant Tutas replied Aug 2, 2011 to NEW SHORT SALE APPROVAL? LETTER FROM BOA - MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IT SAYS!

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Myra McCaskill

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************