Gunna Voigt's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, this is BofA's only chance to get something out of it. If it becomes an REO, t…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 30, 2010 to Chase VS B of A.... who will win??? Anyone??

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"If the seller can document that he/she doesn't have the funds, there is no other per…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 30, 2010 to counter Offer received from BOA, after 11 months

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I've been thinking about this on my way home on the Parkway. Why do we take listings…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 30, 2010 to Need advice on whether to take a BofA listing

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Karen Key Smith

"Are they kidding or are they naive? When they write the "Hardship letter" and give t…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 29, 2010 to Need advice on whether to take a BofA listing

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Karen Key Smith

"I have a BofA that just went into Equator. Pretty Smooth so far. Never had any probl…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 22, 2010 to A second BofA short sale closed today!!!! Panama City Beach single family home!

8 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"As a Titanium HRC you know from teh begnning that Titanium has the file,it gets sent…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 11, 2010 to BofA handing off to Titanium Solutions

12 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by alisa hagner

"I started working with Titanium 3 or 31/2 years ago, for a variety of lenders. I don…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 8, 2010 to BofA handing off to Titanium Solutions

12 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by alisa hagner

"Alicia, I used to b an HRC with Titanium, presently "on leave". I did a BoA transact…"

Gunna Voigt replied Jan 7, 2010 to BofA handing off to Titanium Solutions

12 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by alisa hagner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************