TOP END Properties's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"The seller can not receive any money at closing (except bank incentives).  You can't…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Has anyone seen B of A allow the Buyer to Contribute towards Seller's Relocation in Short Sale?

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"If you are not selling the property and are engaging in conventional Debt Negotiatio…"

TOP END Properties replied Apr 2, 2013 to Anyone have HELOC settlement experiences?? (settlement before short sale)

1 Apr 2, 2013

"They dictate how to fill out contracts and addendums .. how to do closings .. and no…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 11, 2013 to Bank of America Wants to Control MLS Criteria for Short Sales

33 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I've been told by BOA several times (even after an 'approved' ATP) that the file was…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 3, 2013 to What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

"FHA they will tell you .. otherwise they usually will not."

TOP END Properties replied Feb 3, 2013 to I have an appraisal question

5 Feb 3, 2013

"I think unless there is an emergency relocation, then it has to go through the loan…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 18, 2013 to BOA-How can I get seller out of loan mod cycle and moved to short sale?

12 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Helena Kaucheck

"They are supposed to have an offer approved within 10 days, but right now its about…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 18, 2013 to What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

"Elizabeth is right .. I believe a tax lien with no equity will be release from the p…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 18, 2013 to BOFA WILL NOT PAY FRANCHISE LIEN

11 Jan 18, 2013

"Look into the BOA Common Document Errors video and PDF: https://agentresources.banko…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 11, 2013 to My BOA Nightmare- Please help

10 Jan 11, 2013

"Is the 2nd also BOA?  .. honestly I don't see any benefits to HAFA since you can oft…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 11, 2013 to Second will not accept HAFA

4 Jan 11, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************