Marcy Moyer's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Chase will pay the short sale agent 1% on a deed I have been told."

Marcy Moyer replied Mar 1, 2012 to Seller doing Deed in Lieu after a year of working on short sale.

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Interesting that the personal representative wants to go with a short sale. My exper…"

Marcy Moyer replied Jul 23, 2011 to Probate short sale

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Marcy Moyer

"I have had this problem with Chase because of their investor.  The investor wants a…"

Marcy Moyer replied Apr 12, 2011 to EMC (Chase) - Need help with fighting value and dealing with a very rude negotiator

6 May 3, 2011
Reply by Debi Braulik

"I agree with Tri, We are not gate keepers. If someone wants to do a short sale then…"

Marcy Moyer replied Feb 17, 2011 to Does Hardship Still Matter?

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"It's true. If there is an investor and they have not delegated power back to the ban…"

Marcy Moyer replied Jan 6, 2011 to Conflict of Interest? What do you think?

2 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by The Negotiator

"Not only are the banks not giving properties away but some make everyone sign someth…"

Marcy Moyer replied Oct 15, 2010 to What happened to all of the investors offering option contracts on short sales

10 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"You could have the buyer sign a Hold Harmless Agreement that you get from your compa…"

Marcy Moyer replied Oct 6, 2010 to Buyer wants access for repairs prior to close

10 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Jim Schneider

"Selene, In California there are very strong elder abuse laws. I do not know what it…"

Marcy Moyer replied Aug 22, 2010 to Stall tactics with Ocwen?

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Marcy Moyer

"I would go after them for elder abuse. Call the department of social services and op…"

Marcy Moyer replied Aug 22, 2010 to Stall tactics with Ocwen?

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Marcy Moyer

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************