I was just wondering for all the heavy hitters out there. I am trying to gauge myself on how many short sales I should be closing monthly. I currently have a pipeline of around 50. Right now i am closing about 5 a month?

Views: 1293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SHort Sales are about 50% of my biz.  I list, work and close them myself here in Palm Springs and La Quinta, Calif.  Not as many as so many of the Agents here, but closed 100% in 2011.  I think the rate of success is more important than the numbers listed.

Hi Kelly,

I agree - quality over quantity.  I don't do tons of short sales either and as a matter of fact, I like to keep my pipeline managable, not overwhelming and stressful.  Plus, I'm really crappy at marketing myself.  All my gigs are referrals.  As a Realtor/Broker, all I do is negotiate for other agents (no listings or buyers so I can focus on negotiating, which is what I love to do) and I've only been denied on one short sale.  I advised the sellers up front that it would be a really, really tough one due to their assets and income so even though we didn't get approval, their expectations were realistic and they were not disappointed with my service.

omg this thread really got hijacked

Obed, not sure what you are referring to, this has been a great thread about how many short sales are getting closed and how they are getting them closed.

Half if not more refer to how are you getting yor leads, marketing to people in distress and if you need a negotiator you can call so and so. The question the poster ask was, how many short sales are agent closing per month. Simple question 

We close about 8 a month.  LOL although this month we have 1 closing as December was out of control.  I have two other negotiators that work with me though handling files.  We are a 3rd party service, with buyer paid fees.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************