I was reviewing a $30,000 offer from Chase that directed the home owner to contact a CDPE agent.

Has anyone gotten short sale assignments from lenders or home owners calling because they wanted a CDPE?

Views: 2961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh David...why didn't you call me?

Hi Patti,

I wanted to ask the Forum. As you can see there has been a wide variety of experiences. Mario Romero's response is very specific.

I have been a CDPE member for over a year and to date I have not been able to tie any leads back to my membership.

Wow that is surprising.  I have been a CDPE for several years and I have had referrals from banks as well as other CDPE members.

I actually have had several from Chase that were referred to me as a CDPE.  They were a couple of the easiest ss I have ever done :-)  HTH.

Are you involved in the priority program or did Chase find you from the CDPE website? Chase does have a great system and they really work with the agents.

The answer to that is I don't know.  One referral a seller called me and said that Chase had given them my contact info.  The other Chase called me directly.  I am with RE/MAX and they reach out to lenders and asset managers, but your right the two that were direct referals went through fairly easily.  In fact one I closed in 30 days :-)

Call your local Chase bank and ask them about the priority partners program. The LO will be making the the recomendation on the short sale refrerral program The agents in the program will be given 15 zipcodes they would like to work. I was told at my meeting that the program will roll out nationally September 1st. Pilot program is in place in Ca. Here in Az the roll out will be August 1st.

Hi,

I received a call from Chase asking me to take a short sale listing as a result of being a CDPE.  Chase CALLED ME and, once they determined I was interested in the lead, they conferenced the homeowner in to the call and I took it from there.  Ultimately, we closed and the seller got the 30K incentive.  At first I thought the call was a hoax and did verify that it was indeed a Chase representative.  I asked how they got my name/number and they said it was from the CDPE web site.  Please note that I had an advanced CDPE membership at that time ($99 per mo) so I think my ranking was higher than "regular" CDPE members. 

Hope this helps.

No leads in the years I've been CDPE. Education is worth it. In order to be part of Chase's short sale partner program, you'll need a cdpe, equator cert, nar ss cert, or five star ss cert. 

Yes, I actualy had a caller ask me if I was short sale certified, because Chase told hm to call. One! Just the one, Chase has rejected fair market value, and we are now in second offer. There is no way they can get what they are asking in this market. I have no HOA or tax liens as the seller is maintaining. I fear Chase is going to Chase away the next buyer over a few thousand dollars. Camille in California

For those who are in the Priority Realtor program.. have you been able to advertise or market this fact? Or is it strictly referrals coming from Chase? In other words, can you seek out distressed homeowners who might benefit from your being a priority partner?

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************