All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GET PUBLISHED BY Short Sale Super STARS

Hello Short Sale Superstars! We are set to release a Short Sale Super Star Survival Guide and we want your Tips; We want to know your BEST…

Started by Brett Goldsmith

33 Feb 27
Reply by Kristine Zelazo Short Sale Gal

Preparing to have favorable results on your short sale

Prepare buyer & seller with time frames, potential delays & favorable options for all. Make certain you submit a "complete package…

Started by Holly Pring

0 Feb 4

Who is Fay Servicing? Citi transferred to Fay

From a colleague, she asked: "If anyone has any input working with Fay servicing I would love to hear it! Got a curve ball today from Citi…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

5 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by John A Brassner

Financial Freedom HECM

Hello All- I see a few threads about doing a short sale with reverse mortgages. Has anyone had luck with closing a short sale with Financi…

Started by Steve prashad

4 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Steve prashad

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Darren Bell

bankruptcy attorney kills the deal

I've recently had two potential short sales in a row killed by two different bankruptcy attorneys. In both cases, the seller has been disch…

Started by Luther Fisher

1 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

Short Sale Web Site

Hi IM trying to put a Short sale web site that i can have seller to go to and have them fill a form to see if they qauilfy for a short sale…

Started by Gerry Pagano

1 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

Severe Negligence/Illegal Activity of U.S. Bank:

We moved to Colorado from St. Louis, MO, over 1.5 years ago. The St. Louis real estate market had dropped precipitously during the recessio…

Started by Laura Hamlett

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Opening Escrow before a bank approves the Short Sale

I have been doing Short Sales for some time now, closed several successfully with a track record of 3 months upon taking a short sale listi…

Started by Terry Maness

3 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Darren Bell

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************